4643 Carpinteria Ave, Carpinteria, California, 93013
$725,000 2 beds | 1 full baths | 887 sq. ft.
Elizabeth Wagner — Village Properties - 1. Source: SBAOR
Located on the beachside of 101 and within walking distance of Linden Ave, the thoughtfully renovated cottage awaits a new owner. Appreciated for its curb appeal, the cottage is charming and move-in read. In the back, a completely fenced concrete area provides a unique outside space for projects, storage and ample off-street parking. There is no other residence currently for sale in this price range on the beachside of Carpinteria.
- # of Baths (Full): 1
- Laundry: Gas Hookup, Room
- Dual Pane Window, Remodeled Kitchen
- Appliances: Dryer, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Refrig, Washer
- Floor/Window Coverings: Wood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Aliso
- Junior High School: Carp. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. Carp. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 20-327
- Sq. Ft. 887
- Sq. Ft. Source: Other/See Remarks
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 003--242--02
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 4,860.0
- Zoning: Other
- District: 05 - CARPINTERIA-SUMMERLAND
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $725,000.00
- Days On Market: 450