3005 Paseo Tranquillo, Santa Barbara, California, 93105
$1,139,000 3 beds | 2 full baths | 1,238 sq. ft.
Elizabeth Wagner — Village Properties - 1. Source: SBAOR
Located on a quiet street in the heart of San Roque sits this Spanish style bungalow that looks out over the tasteful and updated neighboring homes and towards the mountains of Santa Barbara. The remodeled and spacious kitchen, complete with a washer and dryer tucked away in a side area is warm and inviting. There is a formal entry leading into the living room, complete with a fireplace as well as a formal dining room. There are 2 bedrooms each with sliding doors leading out to the enclosed back patio and 1 remodeled, spacious bathroom in the main house. In addition, there is a detached, permitted 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio with doors leading to the patio as well as to the backyard.
- # of Baths (Full): 2
- Dining: Formal
- Laundry: Area
- Dual Pane Window, Guest Quarters, High R-Value Insul, Insul:PRT, Remodeled Bath, Remodeled Kitchen
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Applianc, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrig, Washer, Wtr Softener/Owned
- Floor/Window Coverings: Hardwood, Tile
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Peabody
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 19-3019
- Sq. Ft. 1,238
- Sq. Ft. Source: Other/See Remarks
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 053--201--00
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 0.0
- Zoning: Other
- Neighborhood: 15 - San Roque
- District: 15 - SB/EAST OF STATE
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $1,139,000.00
- Days On Market: 604