2941 Foothill Rd, Santa Barbara, California, 93105
$819,000 2 beds | 1 full baths | 862 sq. ft.
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties. Source: SBAOR
Charming Mission Canyon retreat with views! This two bedroom, one bath cottage features a formal dining room with bay window, living room with fireplace and built-ins, and hardwood floors throughout. Capturing the best of indoor-outdoor living with two sets of French doors that open from the living room and dining room to a spacious entertaining deck, set beneath a beautiful Sapote tree with expansive views of Saint Anthony's Chapel, the islands, and city views north towards Goleta. Complete with a sweet gardening area and one-car garage, this is an excellent opportunity for a move-in home or Santa Barbara getaway!
- # of Baths (Full): 1
- Dining: Dining Area, Formal
- Laundry: In-unit
- Floor/Window Coverings: Hardwood
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Roosevelt
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 19-4086
- Sq. Ft. 862
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 023--212--00
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 5,663.0
- Zoning: R-1
- Neighborhood: 15 - Mission Canyon
- District: 15 - SB/EAST OF STATE
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $819,000.00
- Days On Market: 496