209 Constance Ave, Santa Barbara, California, 93105
$899,000 2 beds | 1 full baths | 973 sq. ft.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Source: SBAOR
Quaint Oak Park gem w/ many permitted upgrades. Private pet friendly yard surrounded by custom stucco and stone capped wall perfect for a dog. Old world charm with crown molding, oak hardwood flooring, cast iron tub and original windows. Close to parks, hospital and shopping with a walk score of 82. Within minutes to local favorites like Handlebar, Yellow Belly, Los Agaves and Trader Joes.This 1925 beauty has many permitted upgrades including: remodeled kitchen w/ new appliances, stucco exterior wall w. custom gates, tankless water heater, laundry room addition, new exterior doors and much, much more! A perfect pied a terre to enjoy Santa Barbara at it's finest.
- # of Baths (Full): 1
- Dining: In Kitchen
- Rooms: Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor Master
- Remodeled Bath, Remodeled Kitchen, Room Addition
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Low Flow Fixtures, Microwave, Refrig, Tankless WTR Heater, Washer
- Floor/Window Coverings: Hardwood, Tile
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Peabody
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 19-2851
- Sq. Ft. 973
- Sq. Ft. Source: Measured
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 025--022--00
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 0.0
- Zoning: R-1
- Neighborhood: 20 - Oak Park
- District: 20 - SB/WEST OF STATE
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $899,000.00
- Days On Market: 617