209 Constance Ave, Santa Barbara, California, 93105
$950,000 2 beds | 1 full baths | 973 sq. ft.
Elizabeth Wagner — Village Properties - 1. Source: SBAOR
Welcome to a charming house that just feels quintessentially ''Santa Barbara''. Located close to Oak Park and Cottage Hospital, this house is turn-key and ready to move right into.The stone capped wall surrounding the yard perched above the street makes for a very private yard and the two palm trees, already adorned with twinkle lights illuminate the outside table and set the mood for what awaits you inside.The house has been described as having ''old world charm'' and this is evident with classic upgrades in addition to the crown molding, oak hardwood flooring, cast iron tub, and updated windows. Built in 1925, there are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a remodeled kitchen and a detached one car garage with extra storage space above.
- # of Baths (Full): 1
- Dining: In Kitchen
- Rooms: Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor Master
- Laundry: Room
- Dual Pane Window, Pantry, Remodeled Bath, Remodeled Kitchen
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Low Flow Fixtures, Microwave, Refrig, Tankless WTR Heater, Washer
- Floor/Window Coverings: Hardwood, Tile
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Peabody
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 20-4179
- Sq. Ft. 973
- Sq. Ft. Source: Public Records
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 025--022--00
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 0.0
- Zoning: R-1
- Neighborhood: 20 - Oak Park
- District: 20 - SB/WEST OF STATE
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $950,000.00
- Days On Market: 182