1605 Villa Ave, Santa Barbara, California, 93101
$875,000 2 beds | 1 full baths | 964 sq. ft.
Elizabeth Wagner — Village Properties - 1. Source: SBAOR
This charming property is nestled into a quiet street on the Westside of Santa Barbara. A naturally landscaped and welcoming front yard tucks the two-bedroom, one-bathroom house into its setting very nicely. The fireplace in the living room adds to the coziness of the home as do the hardwood floors and the remodeled cook's kitchen complete with a WOLF range, butcher block additional counter island, plenty of storage and easy access to the backyard.
- # of Baths (Full): 1
- Dining: In Kitchen
- Laundry: 220V Elect, Area
- Dual Pane Window, Remodeled Kitchen
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Rnge/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrig, Washer
- Floor/Window Coverings: Other
Parking / Garage, Multi-Unit Information, Homeowners Association, School
- Elementary School: Harding
- Junior High School: S.B. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr. S.B. Sr.
Property / Lot Details
- Listing ID: 20-1421
- Sq. Ft. 964
- Sq. Ft. Source: Other/See Remarks
- Lot Infrastructure: Public
- APN: 043--211--01
- Approx. Lot Sq. Ft.: 5,000.0
- Zoning: R-1
- Neighborhood: 20 - Westside
- District: 20 - SB/WEST OF STATE
Listing Price Information
- Original Listing Price: $875,000.00
- Days On Market: 365